Monday, January 2, 2012

The HIGHWAY 61 - singlecone reso.. New guitar from Republic Guitars! AWESOME!!!


Yes!! Here's a brand new model from Republic Guitars!!!! Name: HIGHWAY 61 (Release December 2009, I was lucky to get hold of one of the pre-production models) I LOVE IT!! I truly do love this little guitar.. It's the finest reso I've ever seen.. The tone and playability is great but somehow the shape and details of the body just blows my mind.. The best of both tricone and singlecone design here. Plus the cutaway! I know there is the NRP ResoRocket with a similar design and there's been some Ron Philips guitars looking close to this.. But this shorter body using the grilles AND the ribbed coverplate is perfection. I'm NOT just rambling here my friends, this is it for me...!!!!! Really cool travel size guitar, shorter scale and shorter body.. Slightly wider upper bouts compared to the Resolian and Miniolian.. Great tone and looks!!!! It sure takes a while to get used to the shorter scale.. 22,5" So.. Gotta go and play!!!!!!!!!! It was planned that this one would bear the name BLUESMAN and be endorsed by Johnny Winter, apparently that will not happen..

Buy Berndes Cookware Discount Stihl 034 Chainsaw Good Bargain Swiss Army Minichamp




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links